- One of the eleven council members shall be chosen by the
council to represent it and to coordinate the overall business
of the Council.
- A Small Council shall be a working council that discusses
detailed support policies by genre and
function, and shall be composed
of not more than ten members.
||Auditor : An auditor shall be appointed by the Minister of Culture & Tourism to carry out audits of the various
activities carried out by the Council.
||Office : The Office is a working body supporting the business affairs of the Council and the execution
of its business. It is composed of four divisions that are consist
of twelve teams and four support
facilities under the command of a Chief Executive Officer.
|| Chief Executive
- The Chief Executive Officer shall administer the overall
business of the Office, and direct and supervise
the office staff.
Art Promotion Office
- The Art Promotion Office administers the overall
support work of the Council and support for literature,
and visual and performance arts.
- The Cultural Cooperation
Office supports business related to various culturally related volunteer
regional culture, and international exchange.
& General Affairs Office
- The Planning & General Affairs Office formulates
the budget, manages finances, and supports the Office
Arts Policy Office
- The Arts Policy Office is in charge of research,
and public relations for culture and art support policies
Arko Arts Theater
Arko Art Center
Arko Arts Library and Information